Whether you are looking to pursue a career in photography, or you just want to know a little bit of general information on digital cameras, here are a few fats that you will probably be interested in.
1. The most expensive camera ever sold was a rare 1923 Leica camera, which went for 2.8 million dollars at auction in Vienna. This is mostly because of the fact that it was a rare and antique camera. It was a far cry form the cheap digital cameras for sale these days.
2. The most fundamental element any photographer should understand is aperture. Keep this in mind as you try to find more information on which digital camera to buy.
3. If you can not afford studio lights, you can even out harsh contrasts when shooting with natural light by positioning a large sheet of paper or card to reflect the incoming light onto the unlit side of your subject. It is a nice and cheap way achieve the same effect that more expensive lighting can give.
4. Spending just five or 10 minutes to learn how to use the histogram on your new camera can make a huge difference in your photography. It will be pretty easy to find information on this as well as general information on digital cameras on the internet to help you with this.
5. When shooting a group photo when you want to use somewhat shallow depth of field, make sure to focus on the person closest to the camera so that you can achieve that effect. References.