Whether you are thinking about looking into licensed private detectives to find a lost loved one, to help you to find out if you are being cheated on, or you need a little bit more information about a work related incident, there are a few facts that you really need to know. Hiring licensed private detectives before you have done a little bit of research can be more than a little bit unwise. Here are a few important facts that you need to know first.
1. Some private investigators can access databases that search multiple record sources at once, and that are not available to the general public
2. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, about one quarter of private investigators are self employed. Though this might not be some thing that you have thought about when you considered hiring licensed private detectives, hiring one that is not connected to private investigation companies could mean that you are going to get the undivided attention of the investigator.
3. In 1850, Allan Pinkerton formed Pinkerton National Detective Agency, which is one of the most famous detective agencies ever.
4. Crimes related to insurance fraud are always financially motivated.
5. Insurance fraud occurs a person or persons fraudulently obtain some benefit or advantage to which they are not otherwise entitled. Check out this website for more.